New Bright Mud Slinger Jeep Wrangler (Fernsteuerbares Spielzeug-Auto)
(Weitergeleitet von New Bright Mud Slinger Jeep (Fernsteuerbares Spielzeug-Auto))
- Homepage: http://www.newbright.com/products/rc-mud-slinger-asst-jeep-wrangler/
- Radio frequency: 40 MHz
- Quality: cheap made / medium-low quality
- Case held together only by plastic snaps; no screws
- Cheap PCB base material (smells)
- Ugly flux residues on PCB
- PCB soldered to battery pack; can't be turned over without soldering
- No on/off switch: PCB is permanently powered.
- 4 Buttons (on/off, nothing inbetween):
- forward, reverse, left, right
- 40 MHz quartz
- two transistors, Q1 and Q2, probably BJT
- two SMD coils
- two TH coils
- The antenna is just a wire without shielding.
proprietary controller IC
- labeled "New Bright" something...
- SO-14 package
- Pin 1: Button Left
- Pin 3: GND
- Pin 4: Button Up
- Pin 5: Button Down
- Pin 8: connected to BJT Q2 via R7=22k; Q2 can pull net ANT to GND?
- Pin 9: VCC (weirdly via a 100R resistor)
- Pin 10: connected to one terminal of the quartz oscillator via R8=100k
- Pin 14: Button Right