Trimble Lassen SK-II (GPS-Empfänger)
- Model number: TRIMBLE 43915-00-E6
- U8: Epson S1K50023F00C2
- "Standard cell": Semi-custom IC
- Like a CPLD/FPGA, but not re-programmable, more like a customer-specific ASIC
- Website: https://global.epson.com/products_and_drivers/semicon/products/asic/standardcell.html
- Datasheet: https://global.epson.com/products_and_drivers/semicon/pdf/id000049.pdf
- U1: MX B040450 46545-03 v1.08 CS=48FF6723 2I851400
- no idea what that is, a MCU maybe?
- Y1: E5410A 32.768 kHz oscillator
- X2: 12.504 MHz
- i 3330R/38743
- Colossus RF IC
- see also: Xemics XE16BB10: Enhanced GPS Channel Correlator
- Trimble Lassen SK II GPS - System Designer Reference Manual:
The Lassen SK II GPS power and data I/O functions are integrated into a single 8-pin header 0787connector, J4. The J4 connector uses 0.230 inch (5.84 mm) pins on 0.100 inch (2.54 mm) spacing (See Appendix F, Lassen SK II GPS Specifications and Mechanical Drawings). Table 2-1. I/O Connector Signals Pin # Function Description 1 TXD 2 Port 2 transmit, CMOS/TTL 2 Prime Power 5VDC ±5%, 150 mA typical 3 TXD 1 Port 1 transmit, CMOS/TTL 4 Backup Power +3.2VDC to +5.25VDC, 2μA typical 5 RXD 1 Port 1 receive, CMOS/TTL 6 1 PPS Pulse-Per-Second, CMOS/TTL 7 RXD 2 Port 2 receive, CMOS/TTL 8 GND Ground, Power and Signal Pins 3 and 5 on J4 are also referred to as the primary serial port. Pins 1 and 7 are also referred to as the secondary serial port.
- Note: The product has officially reached end-of-lifetime.